Dr. Gabriel H Wong Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gabriel H Wong?

Great doctor!

I went to see Dr Wong for a thyroid nodule. I found him to be compassionate , very knowledgeable and genuine. I would highly recommend him. He's a great Dr. !!!

I have worked with Dr. Wong in the hospital. He is an EXCELLENT Surgeon and a very nice man.

Not a fan

Found him to be very contentious, condescending, and ultimately did not solve my problem or even provide a diagnosis.

So far so good

Dr Wong was referred by my pulmonalogist. I wanted a second opinion from a different ENT, due to the fact that the first one caused enormous pain and was always in a hurry. The first ENT performed sinus surgery and was very rough and seemed uncaring when it came to my post op treatments. So when I went to see Dr Wong I was already gunshy. Upon our first meeting he seemed very caring and wanted to assure me I was in good and Gentle hands. He offered to numb me himself and took the extra step and used a peds scope for more comfort. He was very gentle and listened to what I was worried about. So far I'm more at ease to see him again for my second sinus surgery. Thank you Doc for comforting my fears. :)

Just no

The staff is rude and unprofessional. The nurse who took my information in the room seemed annoyed by my long list of symptoms and previous diagnoses. After the nurse left, the person I brought with me overheard them talking in the hallway. I won’t mention what they were saying in the hallway since I did not personally hear it. But it would explain why Dr. Wong came into the room with the attitude he had: Dr. Wong, after asking me about my job in the medical field, stated that I must be one of those paranoid types who thinks they have every health issue they read about. I couldn't believe it. I got upset and he then tried telling me that it’s a joke between people in the medical field—Well, it’s not a joke to someone who has been trying to find the root cause of their health issues for 8 years. I have the clinical results, diagnostic sheets, lab work, and such that show there’s something going on and they didn't even look at any of it prior to “joking” around. All I wanted to know is if any of my symptoms and major diagnoses had anything to do with the glands in my neck and to get a second opinion on my thyroid scans from another doctor. These questions were eventually answered to an extent--even if the answer was some variant of “I can’t help you”--but it could have been done without saying I’m paranoid or crazy. I won’t be going back.

So many better Dr.'s out there...

Did not have a good experience at this office with my children, definitely not a Pediatric ENT, go to a Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Physician, they are so much more experienced. Dr. and Audiologist are not very good with children. After the audiology testing, their Audiologist told us they probably should receive speech pathology that there were abnormalities and the Dr. said the report was normal?? So was it good or bad? That really helps to receive 2 different opinions from the same office?? My cousin, a highly experienced Speech Pathologist requested the report and stated the report/test was useless that there weren't really any results and there was no recommendations on the report, said standards for report taking are very low. The test would have to be redone. Complete waste of time and money. After surgery they didn't send a bill until almost a year later after my taxes were done, therefore I couldn't submit it for taxes, very disorganized. Then they sent that bill to collections in a blink of an eye, we always pay our bills that was completely unnecessary and unprofessional, especially since it took a year to receive. The collections agency they used called us at 5:00am multiple times. Seriously? We just reported them to the FTC. The ENT we have now is amazing, my kids love him. He makes them feel comfortable and is very professional and actually does something for them- Dr.Wong just gave them antibiotic drops and did nothing else to treat the chronic infections. Their new Dr. actually cleans their ears out with a vacuum and some other instrument. And our new Dr.'s Audiologist gave a clear and concise report with actual results and recommendations. Believe me, there are so many better Physicians out there, I'd wait the extra time for an appointment with CHOP, not like Dr. Wong doesn't make you wait a month to be seen anyway.

Rude office staff; Does not care for patients just the bottom dollar!

Rescheduled my appointment and then called a second time to tell me that they needed to reschedule again because of a "family emergency" for my appoinment a week away! When I called back to get rescheduled yet AGAIN, I was told that he did not need to reschedule THAT appoinment. Office staff is rude!

Dr. Wong is the most caring and compassionate physician I have ever experienced. He follows up with personal phone calls and was a great source of reference for me. He is why I am currently alive.