Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Gabriel G Haddad
Gabriel G Haddad is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
9500 Gilman Dr
La Jolla, CA 92093
Gabriel G Haddad has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Gabriel G Haddad has the following 5 expertise
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Body Weight
- Brain Hypoxia-Ischemia
Gabriel G Haddad is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Gabriel G Haddad Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Gabriel G Haddad's office for more information.
9500 Gilman Dr La Jolla, CA 92093
Locations & DirectionsUc San Diego Student Health Services, 9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA
Take a minute to learn about Gabriel G Haddad - Pediatrics in La Jolla, CA, in this video.
Gabriel G Haddad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.