Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gabriel Komjathy
Dr. Gabriel Komjathy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, MN, with other offices in Elk River, MN and Minneapolis, MN . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Komjathy is affiliated with University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview, Unity Hospital and Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Gabriel Komjathy has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Komjathy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
HealthEast St. John`s
HealthEast St. Joseph`s
Fairview Northland Medical Center
North Memorial Medical Center
34 Years Experience
University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Gabriel Komjathy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gabriel Komjathy is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Princeton, MN.