Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gabriel Lazarcik
Dr. Gabriel Lazarcik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Natrona Heights, PA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Lazarcik is affiliated with Allegheny Valley Hospital, Allegheny General Hospital and Western Pennsylvania Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gabriel Lazarcik has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Lazarcik is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Allegheny Valley Hospital
Allegheny General Hospital
Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
12 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Gabriel Lazarcik accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllegheny Valley Hospital, 1301 Carlisle St, Natrona Heights, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gabriel Lazarcik in this video.
Dr. Gabriel Lazarcik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Natrona Heights, PA.