Dr. Gabriel A Martinez Geigel Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gabriel A Martinez Geigel?

Totally unprofessional and disgusting how this office treats patients and makes you wait 2 to 3 hours ALWAYS. Arrogant and demeaning staff. If I knew of another place to go I would. I absolutely HATE going here.

Dr Martinez is an awesome physician, very caring, understanding and highly concerned about UR condition. He's very strict about his profession and UR condition he also is very strict about his profession /work EXCELLENT at what he does. KUDOS to my DR!!!

Always runs WAY behind schedule

Dr. Martinez is good at his job, when he actually makes it into the office. I routinely have to wait 2 hrs even when I am the first appointment of the day! I have not gotten an apology from the staff, as this seems to be normal procedure.

Great Doctor

I was in so much pain when I first went to see Dr. Martinez I literally could not function. At first, he seemed a little cautious with me, (I think this was because he probably saw a lot patients only there to get the meds) then I read a lot about my condition/s and became informed. When I was able to explain how I felt and what I thought would help, he started taking me seriously and was very helpful. In short, being an informed patient made him a better doctor. He is very compassionate, helpful and he really does care about you. I am better now and will never be at 100 percent but I can at least function. I recommend him highly, especially if you have Fibromyalgia along with other ailments.

this dr.goes the extra mile

I have been on pain management for over 20 years. has been tr and during that tim he's went out of his way severa he's went out of his way several times to take to take care of my medical needs. I forgot my appointment . I arrive today late and Dr Martinez was already on vacation. He actually faxed my medical needs to the pharmacy and took care of me . I rate him 4 out of 4

My appointment was for 12pm at 2:20 I was still waiting to be seen. I rate Dr. Martinez Geigel 0 STARS!!!!!