Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gabriel M Peal
Dr. Gabriel M Peal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. His specialties include Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Peal is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock and North Metro Medical Center. Dr. Peal has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gabriel M Peal has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Gabriel M Peal has the following 10 expertise
- Rectal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Bleeding
- Colon Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
Dr. Gabriel M Peal has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 30
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Peal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Gabriel M Peal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGabriel Matonba Peal Md, 500 S University Ave Ste 221, Little Rock, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gabriel M Peal in this video.
Dr. Gabriel M Peal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.