Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gabriel Rodriguez
Dr. Gabriel Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Decatur, TX and San Antonio, TX (and 9 other locations). He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Northeast Methodist Hospital, Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital and Methodist Stone Oak Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gabriel Rodriguez has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I have been seeing Dr. Rodriguez for years. The staff ALWAYS treated me poorly; half the time instead of seeing Dr. Rodriguez, I would go in and find they palmed off the PA, or someone else, on me. They didn't care about me!?! I made excuses for their behaviour, I made excuses for the lack of any treatment, lack of any care. I cannot take anymore! I ended up in PAIN, all the time! I QUIT, ABSOLUTELY QUIT!!!! I have now found a NEW doctor, and staff who actually care and treat me and my body with care!!! Good Luck to you ALL.
Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northeast Methodist Hospital
Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
Methodist Stone Oak
Northeast Methodist Hospital
8 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Gabriel Rodriguez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gabriel Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.