Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gabriel G Ruggiero DO
Dr. Gabriel G Ruggiero has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Gabriel G Ruggiero has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gabriel G Ruggiero - Posted on June 6th, 2018
My family has been going to "Gabe " 30 plus yrs.There were times when insurance was a problem with my family, but not with Dr. Ruggiero.His patients always come first.If one could find ; "Real Family Doctor " in the dictionary, It would be followed by : Dr. Gabriel Ruggiero. Can one be in love with their Dr. ?? Ask my wife. Seriously , Gabe has taken outstanding care of my family. D.Joe C.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gabriel G Ruggiero - Posted on July 18th, 2016
Been my doctor for 30 years
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gabriel G Ruggiero - Posted on September 24th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gabriel G Ruggiero - Posted on February 25th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gabriel G Ruggiero - Posted on January 27th, 2014
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2014, 2016, 2018, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
37 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Gabriel G Ruggiero Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
Locations & DirectionsPICKERING FAMILY MEDICINE, 605 Gordon Dr, Exton, PA
Dr. Gabriel G Ruggiero is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Exton, PA.