Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gabriel E Sella has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Gabriel E Sella has the following 6 expertise
Showing 5 of 23
Thank heavens for the television in the waiting room! I was never taken back on time. His staff was very rude. While under his care for severe back and bilateral knee pain, I was told I needed a PAP smear, which I had no prob seeing my OB/Gyn for. I was told by him I would not get the prescriptions I needed unless I allowed him to do it then and there. I complied but felt uncomfortable with the tactics that were used. My husband went to my next appt since he was on vacation that week. They refused to allow him to go back with me! When he explained due to a stroke and short term memory loss, he wanted to be there to assist me, they told him NO you may ask questions and throw the Dr off schedule! We walked out and found a different Dr. I found the Dr and his entire staff to be rude, unethical and unprofessional. I would not recommend this Dr to anyone!
First of all i dont do narcotics and i didnt go to him for that hes just a plain nasty doctor and yes im the one who reported him cause his office is dirty i used to work their as a house keeper thats one reason i quit cuz his office was alwasy nasty and he is one rude Drand i have courage enough to tellem to his face as well i also called the medical board so sinc you love dr sella so much tellem to get online and look at his reviews your about the only one has something nice to say about him from what i read nobody else did
Dr sella is a very rude doctor and his examination rooms are dirty i have medical insurance i was refered to him and he yelled at me told me to put my cloths back on be wouldnt leave the Room he told me to go in the bathroom i did but the door was broke hes nasty among other issues he did to me i will never go back and i did let him and his whole staff no that i reported him to the MEDICAL BOARD and i also reported to the health department about the dirtyness of his office and exam rooms i called east ohio regional hospital about all this their a big JOKE aswell this is my oppion.
44 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Universite De Sherbrooke
Dr. Gabriel E Sella accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGabriel Sella Inc, 92 N 4th St Ste 12, Martins Ferry, OH
Dr. Gabriel E Sella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martins Ferry, OH.