Dr. Gabriel T Tatarian Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gabriel T Tatarian?

One of the worst Doctors

Dr was arrogant and ignorant. He should be reported and banned from practicing medicine because he misdiagnosed my daughter. Did not test her for the disease he was treating her. Prescribed meds that were addictive and not needed. She went to another Dr and that Dr stated that the combo of meds could have stopped her breathing.

Does not return phone calls

Just want some answers

Unhappy with Dr. Tatarian

I find Dr. Tatarian impossible to reach personally and am always referred to his PA Amy or his nurse Barbara. He does not answer my questions directly and after a year of seeing him, was unable to give me any kind of diagnoses. His receptionist, Dorothy, is also very unfriendly almost to the point of being rude.

Incredibly thorough

Interesting personality, but certainly a good doctor

After a few months of seeing his PA, I finally saw Dr. Tatarian at my most recent appointment. While I understand some of the reviews about his bedside manner below, I think that it's really the patient's personality that determines how much you'll like Dr. Tatarian. He's definitely brisk and somewhat cold-seeming, but I think that's his style. I found him to be a little amusing and frankly, he seems like a brilliant guy who really knows what he's talking about. He reviewed my case with me briefly, gave me his clinical suspicion for a diagnosis after asking a few questions, told me the test that I needed to confirm his suspicion, and discussed the plan moving forward if he was wrong (what else it could be, what tests I need, etc). He let me ask questions and didn't seem super rushed even though I wasn't technically supposed to see him in this appointment. So while his personality isn't for everyone, it certainly works for me. Direct and dry is fine by me as long as I'm moving forward with my care. Two other things worth mentioning: -It's nearly impossible to get a timely appointment with this guy. He's a sub-specialist, and a hot commodity apparently. -His PA Amy is absolutely wonderful, and you shouldn't be concerned if your first appointment is with her. She is great.

Cold and Dismissive

i was referred to Dr. Tatarian for an EMG since I have RSD. He walked into the room and did not introduce himself. Did not ask me any questions about the reason for my appointment. I asked him a question and he told me "why would I have an opinion, I don't know you". He then decided to look into my patient history that I had to make a previous appointment to fill out. He told me since I was not responding to treatment that I need to "learn to live with it". I would not recommend this DR to anyone. He was very cold and dismissive. I wasted 2 months for an appointment that I could have seen a Dr. that cared.

Excellent Diagnostician with Very difficult demeanor

He took excellent history of case yet was very abrupt and confrontational early on in the visit. Second visit much nicer. Third visit, he shredded me emotionally. Very calloused.

Dr. Dread

This man is the worst doctor I have ever had the unfortunate displeasure of meeting. Crude, bedside manner..... I don't think there was a bed. When you are really not well and are looking for some help, ANY help.......Please stay away from this so called Dr. He should be treated the same as he treats his patients. Like throw-away unnecessary cash cows.

Horrible bedside manner.

Acted as though me being there was a waste of his time. Will not be returning. Very consescending.

Very thorough, kind, conscientious physician with good rapport. Recommend highly

If I could give this "healthcare" practitioner 0 stars I would. Do not see him if you expect any compassion or an accurate diagnosis. He seems to dislike women too.

Caring doctor who comes very highly recommended. I was very impressed.