Dr. Gabriel I Uwaifo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gabriel I Uwaifo?

Great Doctor

A good Thyroid and Diabetes Dr. is hard to find, But Dr. Waifo is definitely both. He is helping me greatly with both conditions. Would recommend him to anyone.

I have NEVER met another dr in my life who shows such personal interest in my health and well-being. Dr. Uwaitho is courteous, respectful, and extremely thorough. I highly recommend him.

I recommend Dr. Uwaifo to all diabetes patients

He was my physician for years before moving to Mississippi. I have yet to find anyone as thorough, knowledgeable, or attentive as Dr. Uwaifo. He set the bar very high and I have yet to find another endocrinologist to match his level of care. You will not be disappointed.