Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gabriela W Bowers
Dr. Gabriela W Bowers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Windsor, NJ. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bowers is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. She speaks English.
Dr. Gabriela W Bowers has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gabriela W Bowers has the following 23 expertise
- Back Pain
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Bone Densitometry
- Weight Loss
- Sprains and Strains
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Gabriela W Bowers has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
Going to the doctor should not cause anxiety and blood pressure spikes. She is condescending and argumentative. Has no solutions, just refuses to listen to the patient. She is nasty. Her husband, Dr. Thomas, is just incompetent. They want to communicate though email on their expensive patient portal. They do not want to have a conversation. Every decision they make is to avoid a lawsuit and not what the patients need. Worst Dr. I have ever been to in 60 years.
I have been a patient of Dr Bowers for nearly seven years and find her to be a terrific physician. She is thorough and takes time to ask and answer questions. My specific case requires management and cooperation among several doctors and I count on Dr Bowers to help me sort through it all. I am really grateful to her and for her. I also find the staff--nurses and front desk/administrative--to be super helpful and quite resorceful especially in today's world of insurance companies.
I appreciate that Dr. Bowers is very intelligent and knowledgeable. I find that she spends a sufficient amount of time with me and does seem to care. I like her as my physician. On the other hand I have thought many times about leaving the practice due to the rudeness of the office staff. They truly seem to find patients a nuisance. I don't see even a hint of compassion on their part. I hear many complaints about this and it doesn't seem to change. Surely, they must know.
Dr. Bowers has taken excellent care of me even since she started her practice in East Windsor. She is caring and concerned about her patients and up on the latest research.
Dr. Bowers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWindsor Regional Medical Associates, 300A Princeton Hightstown Rd Ste 102, East Windsor, NJ
Dr. Gabriela W Bowers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Windsor, NJ.