Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gabriela S Ferreira
Dr. Gabriela S Ferreira, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ferreira is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. She speaks English.
Dr. Gabriela S Ferreira has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gabriela S Ferreira has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Gabriela S Ferreira has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gabriela S Ferreira is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Ferreira is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Dartmouth Medical School
Graduated in 1992
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Gabriela S Ferreira accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRobert Wood Johnson Medical School, 125 Paterson St, New Brunswick, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gabriela S Ferreira, MD - Internal Medicine in New Brunswick, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Gabriela S Ferreira is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.