Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gabriela Jano has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Gabriela Jano has the following 8 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Gabriela Jano has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
20 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGabriela Jano Do, 72 Gaynor Ave, Manhasset, NY
Dr. Gabriela Jano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.