Dr. Gabrielle I Curtis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gabrielle I Curtis?

Thought she was best doctor I ever had until I went on vacation and met her in hallway after coming back from vacation. She then told me she was dropping me as a patient, after 3 years and was not given no reason for this. It was a horrible experience. I have a rare medical condition. It was so bad. Please don' become Dr Gabielle. Curtis

my Dr of 4 yrs. also my grandsons. could not ask for better - all the way around.

Great doctor but hard to get in to see her. Hated being pawned off to a nurse practitioner.

Dr Curtis is an amazing doctor

Dr Curtis is an amazing doctor. She is my doctor and also the doctor of a friend of mine. We would recommend her to anyone needing a doctor. She is the most thorough doctor we have ever been to and I have been to a lot as I have a chronic condition. Her bedside manner is so great that we have teased her and told if she ever leaves Springfield we were going with her because there is not another doctor that could match up to her. She is so caring and understanding and explains everything so well and she listens to her patients and is in tune with everything you say to her. We can't say enough good things about her, except she is an amazing doctor. She has 5 stars in our book.

An Excellent Family Physician

Dr. Curtis is the best family physician I have had in many, many years. She is smart and thorough. She listens, she follows through and she pays attention to what you tell her. Her persistence led to a diagnosis of a somewhat rare condition that my former family physician blew off as just being my age. I would highly recommend Dr. Curtis to anyone who is seeking a great family doctor.

Myself, my husband,and our daughter are patients of Dr. Curtis. We were new to te area and I literally picked her out of the phone book because of her name; "Gabrielle" We struck a pot of gold!!! We are all very pleased with her care and the personalization she applies to each of us as individuals. I recommend her at every given opportunity.