Dr. Gabrielle Oconnor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gabrielle Oconnor?

Very caring Doctor and very thorough!!

I have been Dr Oconnor patient since the mid 90"s when she opened the office in Laguna beach. Her staff is professional and I trust her!!

She is the best!!!

The very best, no bs'ing around...

Watch out for her moods.

Beware. Has a temper if you question her.

Healthcare Process Director

I have been seeing Dr. O'Connor for about a year now. As a new patient during the first year my visits were more often, and I have since moved to steady state treatment. I have never waited more than 5 minutes. I am a Healthcare Process Director for two national hospital organizations, and therefore critical of office procedures. A score of excellent is rare.

Someone should inform Dr. O'Conner that her office manager is costing her money and reputation and is extremely offensive to her patients.

Incredibly smart doctor. She will take the time to answer all questions. Come prepared with all you symptoms or questions and you'll leave with the answers needed to wrap your head around what you need to do or stop doing.

she correctly diagnosed and helped me achieve maximum health. I'm very pleased with my experiences with this doctor and all staff

She's GREAT

Dr. O'Connor is wonderful. I have been looking for a good endocrinologist for years and then I saw Dr. O'Connor on a local advertorial on t.v. I decided I had nothing to lose by checking her out so I called and made an appointment. She was FANTASTIC! Dr. O'Connor was very easy to talk to and is a straight shooter, none of the typical doctor attitude or stuffiness. She took her time and answered all of the questions none of my other doctors would slow down enough to explain.

Dr. O'Connor epitomizes the perfect doctor. Dr. O'Connor spends time with her patients and listens to her patients. She wants her patients to get better rather than keeping them dependent on her.

I went to Dr O'Connor after an ultrasound detected nodules on my thyroid. I knew during my first consultation that I was going to appreciate her style. She has a sense of humor, and a down to earth personality that I've rarely found in a Dr. She spent 30-40 minutes describing what the results meant, and getting a detailed history from me, and I was impressed with the time she took to help me understand what was going on. I needed a fine needle aspiration, and was assured it would be a simple and pretty painless procedure. A friend had one in the bay area, and told me horror stories, so I was a bit skeptical. I'm happy to say that I had it today, and it was a breeze. All my fears were unfounded because it was just a small sting. I'm so grateful to have found such a wonderful and capable Dr.

caring, informed and professional

Just had my first visit today with Dr. O'Connor. I appreciated the generous amount of time she spent with me, the logical way she assessed the issues I'm dealing with, and her thoughtful consideration of solutions. She is knowledgeable and has a wry sense of humor.I look forward to seeing her in a couple of weeks for a re-check on the new labs and Rx change she made.

Incompetent, rude, abusive

When I asked how to take a medication she was pushing since it was not investigated for my condition, she told me I do not care if you live or die, if you die today I will go home and have dinner and wine and would not care and then billed Medicare for the visit. She hates her patients' knowing what is going on and figuring her out!

Dr. Gabrielle Oconnor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laguna Beach, CA.