Dr. Gady Har-El Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gady Har-El?

Posted on August 13th, 2017

Before saying that you are an extraordinary doctor, I want to tell you that you are an extraordinary human being. Cancer as a disease is ruthless, merciless, frustrating and very tough. But surgeons like you are not just doctors, but real life-savers. The surgery gave my life hope and a new beginning. I would like to take this opportunity to express to you my most heartfelt appreciation for not only your skill but your compassion throughout this process. Having been in good health for most of my life finding out I had a very aggressive tumor was a very scary diagnosis for me and my family as well. However, after consulting with you I felt calm and confident that all would be okay. Your willingness to discuss/explain everything to any family member gave me a sense of peace and enabled me to continue to be strong for them. Your skill, knowledge and positive outlook played a major role in my recovering so well and so quickly. I truly feel that not only do I owe my life to you, but that I was blessed to find myself placed in your more than capable hands. Saying “Thank You” seems so insufficient but I can find no words that truly express my feelings appropriately, so I will stick with those two simple words with the hope that you know the depth of emotion and gratitude they contain.

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

Extremely nice and excellent follow up.

Best doctor

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Amazing doctor, amazing with kids, amazing with parents. Best doctor I ever met.

Posted on October 5th, 2015