Dr. Ghada A Albeheary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ghada A Albeheary?

I highly recommend Dr. Albeheary.

Dr. Albeheary is a very kind, considerate and knowledgable psychiatrist who truly made me feel comfortable and secure.

Seriously Questionable Ethics and Straight up Rude

DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE. I have had issues like other people with constantly late (and sometimes doctor cancelled) appointments. I have had issues with the rude front desk staff who have actually made derisive comments about the medication I take and hung up on me when I tried to discuss a billing mistake that the office made. However, the icing on the cake was when the office cancelled my upcoming appointment after I complained about their billing mistake - all the while refusing to fix said mistake. I was billed for services that I did not receive and released from the practice, then hung up on, when I tried to remedy it. I will not go into details here, but I am beginning to suspect that this office intentionally bills its patients using a higher level of codes than they actually should, knowing that most customers will not notice, as this is billed directly to their insurance. Their refusal to remedy the situation suggests as much. Please be advised and do not see Dr. Albeheary.

She is just right for me!

I entered to her office 5 minutes later my appointment time - but she was looking at my case for 10 minutes before I even saw her. And she probably go ...

Dr. Ghada A Albeheary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.