Dr. Gagandeep S Gurm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gagandeep S Gurm?

Excellent doctor

Very knowledgeable and caring. Explained things in a way that was easy for my 83-year-old mother and I to understand after she had a heart attack and discovered she had afib. We are very happy with his care and would recommend him to anyone.

Saw Dr Gurm for abnormal stress test which was done because I had chest pain. This lead to heart cath and they had to do stents. I am feeling much better have no problems now. I am happy with my care.

I have been seeing Dr Gurm for last 2 yrs. I saw some reviews on this website about him which were not good therefore I have decided to write one myself. Dr Gurm is a very empathetic, observant and compassionate doctor. He is a very good listener and explains things in a very simple way. Several times he has made drawing to explain things to me. He always has time for all my questions. I feel very comfortable with him taking care of my heart issues. He is a well trained cardiologist and I am planning to send all my family members to him.

Dr Gurm is a very compassionate doctor. He explained things very simply. Even made diagrams. He is a cardiologist, this website says internist. I will recommend him any day to my friends and family.

Need Better doctor

He needs to lear medicine all over again he does not know anything and how to treat a patient with respect.