Dr. Ghalib A Husseini Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ghalib A Husseini?

Quality of Service

I would not recommend this Dr. My experience during the surgery was one I shall never forget. It was very painful as I was awakened before surgery was completed. The Dr. had some kid watching my surgery, as it must have been bring a kid to work day. He was Not paying attention to me or my vital signs. I could not take the pain any longer and screamed when I was stabbed with something very sharp. All he said was Oops!!! Just what a patient wants to hear when someone is cutting on your hand.

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.