- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gail S Allen has 3 locations
Dr. Gail S Allen has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gail S Allen has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Gail S Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Gail S Allen
Dr. Allen graduated from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 1991. Dr. Allen works in Madison, WI and 2 other locations and specializes in Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Meriter-UnityPoint Health Hospital, SSM Health Saint Mary's Hospital and University Of Wisconsin Hospital.