Dr. Gail Amison Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gail Amison?

Nice person to deal with

Posted on August 9th, 2015

I like Dr. Amison...so do a lot of other people! The only bad thing I have to say is you must plan way in advance to see her. I like her style...never pushy, rude or condescending. She is sharp too. She was able to diagnose my friends serious medical issue when the local university could not. If you are a person who dislikes Dr.'s due to bad past experiences, she may well be the one you need to see. I have seen her off and on over the years as I am able to. I am always pleased and have recommended her many times.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Dr. Amison has always made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions. She has given excellent advice when asked. I would recommend her as a doctor to everyone. Dr. Amison and her staff are very professional and treat me with respect and courtesy!

appointment scheduling is awful

Posted on September 8th, 2011

New patients lose their appointments due to office staff s neglegence .

Posted on July 13th, 2010

She is very thorough and she is concerned about her patients.

Posted on May 25th, 2010

Dr. Amison is concerned with her patients welfare. She is dilligent in seeking a diagnosis.

Lazy Doc

Posted on December 25th, 2009

This doctor will not see you if you are 10 minutes late. The office claims to take ONE HOUR to make a chart. The workers at the office have no sympathy. I am a teacher who had an emergency at school just before my appointment. One of my students had a seizure and stopped breathing. I left a little late after dealing with the situation and called to tell the office of the situation and that I was going to be 10 minutes late. The lady denied me and told me that I could not come in. I had picked up all the paperwork before hand and completed it. All I had to do was show up. The doctor is very lazy and so is the staff. One hour for a chart? You've got to be kidding me.

Good Rating Overall

Posted on November 19th, 2009

Overall, I am satisfied with my relationship with Dr. Amison. However, I had recommended her to my sister and this referral did not work out. My sister had some concerns that she felt were not being addressed so she changed Doctors. I don't know if there was a communication problem or what happened but I just wanted to make Dr. Amison aware of this issue.

Posted on July 21st, 2017