Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gail Ballweg
Dr. Gail Ballweg, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Pembroke Pines, FL. She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Ballweg is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West, Palmetto General Hospital and Memorial Hospital Pembroke. She speaks English.
Dr. Gail Ballweg has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Gail Ballweg has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Gail Ballweg has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gail Ballweg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
She and her personnel are cold and distant. Her exam was lacking. The office also discriminates against work comp patients. For work comp no family allowed in exam room but for regular insurance it's ok. She was indifferent during the exam and asked very few questions then just opened the door and left without a word. Zero stars across the board. It won't let me give zero stars. You have to give at least 1.
Dr. Ballweg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hospital West
Palmetto General Hospital
Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Memorial Hospital Miramar
Memorial Regional Hospital
47 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1966
St Vincents Hospital
Dr. Gail Ballweg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGail P Ballweg MD PA, 601 N Flamingo Rd, Pembroke Pines, FL
Dr. Gail Ballweg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.