Dr. Gail Bryant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gail Bryant?

Fantastic Doctor!

Posted on January 21st, 2017

Dr. Bryant saved my life. Her bedside manor is incredible, and she takes a personal interest in every patient. I have never met a doctor that truly cares about their patients. She is straight forward and honest. I have been through many doctors that didn't want to take the time to figure out what was wrong with me, and many that just kicked me to the curb. I actually had one doctor tell me. I wasn't worth his time. I was referred to Dr. Bryant, it was a long and difficult battle, but she never stopped or gave up. She has completely changed and saved my life. There isn't enough room to write everything......she is outstanding

Posted on January 4th, 2015

Dr. Bryant is great! Extremely nice. Their phone system is horrible though.

Best Doctor I've Ever Had

Posted on June 4th, 2013

I love that she is so down to earth. I have Multiple Sclerosis and she is always looking out for me and taking care of my problems. Everyone is the office is very nice as well.

Posted on March 9th, 2012

I have been a patient for over 10 years. In the past I was always comfortable with the care received. In the last 2 years the wait to get into a room has increased and the time the doctor spends with patients has decreased drastically. I have been seen by med students on several visits and then had under 2 minutes with the doctor. It is time to seriously think/reevaluate about my continued health care.I have heard the staff discussing patients and joking about them on more than one occasion.

Posted on September 9th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Bryant's for several years now. She is excellent! A rare combination of clinical expertise and people skills. Highly competent. Fantastic staff. I have recommended her to family and friends.

Best doctor I ever had

Posted on February 17th, 2011

To this day, I thank Dr. Bryant for being the best family doctor I have ever met. She listens carefully and she is very smart. I'm so grateful to have found Dr. Bryant. Anybody would be lucky to have her as their physician. Plus, she's kind and funny.

Posted on December 26th, 2010

Dr. Bryant is a very caring person. She really listens to your problems and doesn't rush you out of the office like most doctors do. She is very thorough and follows up to make sure you're getting better. I love her!

An Important Part Of Our Family

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

When I became seriously depressed, with suicidal thoughts, Dr. Bryant's office was the first place I thought to seek help. She responded even beyond the high caliber I had become accustomed to. She provided comfort to both myself and my wife while making arrangements for my immediate care. This compassion continued during my hospitalization with frequent visits. After discharge, she worked closely with various health care professionals to develop a comprehensive plan to treat my condition that included not only medication and counseling but also nutrition, exercise, and peer support. Outside of this critical situation, working with Dr. Bryant, and her associate Dr. Choi, has been great. Readily available when the need arises, follow-up phone calls, a friendly and competent staff, compassion, and exper knowledge are what we expect each time we visit the doctor. Further, when appropriate, Dr. Bryant has a friendly and upbeat rapport with her patients. I gladly and enthusiasitically reccomend Dr. Bryant

Posted on November 2nd, 2017