Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gail A Burke has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Burke saw my grandson who was 8 yrs. old at the time, he is now 9. he had a oroblem with frequent urination and control of his bladder. Her diagnosis was for him to go to the bathroom every half hour. She did a urine test for bladder infections which came up negative, but Dr. dinverno wanted to know why she didn't check him for juvenile diabetes. About 3 mos. later We rushed him to express care for kids in Jackson, MI. Not more than a half hour or less he was taken by ambulance to Allegiance Health on Nov. 29, 08. His blodd sugar was 561, he lost 8 lbs. in less than 1 week,he was extremely thirsty, he had severe chills, they couldn't get a pulse or a temperature reading. He could have died from this misdiagnosis form Dr. Gail Burke D.O. of Center for Family Health in Jackson, MI.
18 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Edward W Sparrow Hospital
Dr. Gail A Burke accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBellamy Creek Corrections, 1727 W Bluewater Hwy, Ionia, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gail A Burke in this video.
Dr. Gail A Burke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ionia, MI.