Dr. Gail A Cookingham Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Gail A Cookingham?

I am very sastisfied with our visit, I feel like Dr. Cookingham explained everything to me in a way I understood she wasn't condescending like some doctors tend to be, she made sure we knew what we needed to avoid in the future for my daughter's allergies and gave us information on allergy shots in case that is what we decide to do in the future, the staff was very friendly and welcoming when we arrived and I love that they send out all the forms ahead of time so we didn't wait long at all to get back to see her. I would definitely recommend this office to everyone I know.

LIFE ALTERING!!

Outstanding physician! I've seen Dr Cookingham several times in the past two years. My lifelong problems with food allergies have finally been identified and are under control- LIFE ALTERING. Doctor Cookingham's professionalism and knowledge base is beyond reproach. And her staff is ALWAYS cordial and professional. I am therefore completely dismayed at previous posting of Jan 23. There MUST be more to this patient's "story".

Para-Professional in local elementary school

Top of the line and very helpful in getting my allergies under control. I would highly recommend her services to everyone. Great with my children also.

The BEST asthma and allergy Dr. I have found!!

Dr. Cookingham is a WONDERFUL person and a very skilled physician. I honestly couldn't be happier. She changed my life by being the first Dr. to ever get my asthma under control!

Don't know where above reviewer went, but the office staff at Dr. Cookingham's is very pleasent

Office girls (at counter) not very pleasant. Never smile when you come in. Doc is great but does not spend a lot of time with the patient.

Dr. Gail A Cookingham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kimball, MI.