Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gail M Deleasa has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Gail M Deleasa has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Gail M Deleasa has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I was very upset with my time with Dr. Deleasa. She barely gave me time to ask a question before she was out the door. She told me the results of my strep test from the other room since my door was open. She looked in my ears so fast - I cannot imagine that she actually saw anything. When I asked her about how she did it so fast, she said it was because she has been doing this for 30 years. Well, all I have to say is that I did not feel that she took time with me, she just rushed through my exam and was not personable at all. I will never go back to Jupiter Urgent Care with the possibility that I may have her as a doctor. I'm glad all I have is a viral infection - I would be really upset if something more were wrong and I didn't get the attention I needed from the doctor. If she has been doing this for 30 years, maybe it is time to retire since she has no regard for the patients, or at least, that is how I felt as a patient.
I feel I and my husband have always received excellent care at Jupiter Urgent Care, especially with Dr. Deleasa. She is very matter-of-fact and doesn't waste your time or hers; which I view as good traits especially for an ER and urgent care doctor. We've never had to wait long in the waiting room or in the exam room. On several occasions when I have been very sick ill, she has called me at home to see how I was recovering.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGail M Deleasa Md, 10725 Sandy Run Rd, Jupiter, FL
Dr. Gail M Deleasa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.