Dr. Gail Dudley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gail Dudley?

Best doctor I've ever had.

I first saw Dr. Gail Dudley in 1997; she was my first DO. She was my primary doctor for about 5 years, when I believe she left her practice to teach. I've been searching for her replacement ever since, but have not found anyone I appreciate as much as I did her. She successfully treated an ear ache by adjusting my neck (another doctor had given me drops and tylenol with codene). She diagnosed my ortho-static hypo tension, when no one else had tried. She knew when to recommend I take acidophilus for tingling fingers. She got me started on meditation and yoga, and was also the one doctor who approved me for acupuncture, which was unlike anything I've since experienced. I LOVED Dr. Dudley, and miss having confidence in my doctor. I will add that I have found a DO who I also trust now, but he only does manipulation. Dr. Dudley did EVERYTHING I needed.

Great Doctor.

RUN AWAY, Fast

Dr Dudley has a HORRIBLE bedside manner; acts as if you are bothering her to be there and wants you out as fast as possible. Does not 'touch' or thoroughly examine the affected area...just looks. Doesnt remember what she told you from one visit to the next, so gives conflicting info (I have the emails that show this). Takes EVERY opportunity to berate you, the patient!!No wonder it's so easy to get an appointment and NO WONDER there is no wait time..no one wants to go there!!CONVERSELY, her staff is AWESOME.