Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gail R Goldstein has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Goldstein is okay, but the the mhos surgery people at Annapolis dermatology are butchers. I had a squamos cell lesion removed from my face and it was terrible looking for months and left a scar that is very apparent. I also received a bill for surgery for simply spraying some pre-cancer areas with liquid nitrogen. Not sure how that is considered surgery.
Dr. Goldstein is an excellent dermatologist who is skillful and highly trained. She is very knowledgeable and thorough. I have the utmost respect for her work. Dr. Goldstein has properly diagnosed and treated my skin problems.When I recommended her to a friend, Dr. G was very quick to diagnose a serious skin change which was confirmed by the lab. My friend received the proper treatment and is alive and well due to Dr. Goldstein's excellent care! (Note: I lost my husband to melanoma which was not properly diagnosed by another doctor so I am a firm believer in frequent checkups by a highly skilled doctor).
Dr. Goldstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Gail R Goldstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnnapolis Dermatology Center, 71 Old Mill Bottom Rd N Ste 300, Annapolis, MD
Dr. Gail R Goldstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.