Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gail Herrine
Dr. Gail Herrine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA . She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Herrine is affiliated with Temple University Hospital, Temple East, Inc. and Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Gail Herrine has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Gail Herrine has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Gail Herrine is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I am 33yrs. old. I have never had a woman figure in my life to teach me anything about the female body. I seen Dr. Herrine 2x. The 1st time I was just there for a yearly check-up and she was mean to me and rushed through it. The 2nd time I had some questions, that I've been wanting to learn about the female body, she was so mean to me. Screaming at me that she's not going to teach me how to have a baby that she's seing me in 2 weeks to put me on birth control. 1st off I already have to sons' and I was 33yrs. old at the time, my fiance' works and so do I, we have our own home, but I wasn't trying to have another baby, but if I was it isn't her right to tell me that I'm not allowed. All I wanted to know was how your menstrual goes and when you're most fertal, because I am scared that I have been with my fiance' for 7 years & have been having unprotected sex and have not gotten pregnant. So I am worried that something is wrong with me. Plus I have been getting seriously sick during PMS. I am sick for 2 weeks before my monthly, serious cramps during the week I have it and only feel good for 1 week out of the month. It's getting worse and worse every month. She was so mean to me, all I wanted to know was about the female body and how it all works, she wouldn't tell me and just screamed at me so bad that one of the medical assistant's there felt so bad for me, she snuck me in this room and got me some paperwork explaining some of the female body and menistruation, she couldn't find info on everything but she gave me what she could.
A very good doctor I believe, however, the office staff left me with a sour taste in my mouth, not a lot of manners. The women running the front desk should be more professional. They need people who are grateful to have a nice clean office job and not people who think because they have been at a job for a long time they can't be replaced...
Dr. Herrine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Temple University Hospital
Temple East, Inc.
Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
26 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gail Herrine in this video.
Dr. Gail Herrine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.