Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gail N Jackson has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I was referred to Dr. Jackson by a co-worker. From my first visit, I was pleasantly surprised by my experience with Dr. Jackson and her staff. I only had to wait briefly before being seen by the doctor, which was almost a disappointment as I was enjoying the ocean view from her waiting room. Her staff was attentive and very considerate. It was my first visit, and I needed a rather difficult in-office procedure. Dr. Jackson went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable both before and after the exam. At my second vist, I went in for a hormone balancing pellets procedure. I had tried hormone balancing creams in the past which only seemed to make my cycles more erractic and did nothing to balance my overall wellbeing. Three weeks afte the pellet procedure, I am amazed that I'm back to being my old, energetic self. For months I had no idea the fatigue, lack of energy and lack of interest in sex were the result of my hormone levels. I am beyond thrilled with my experience with Dr. Jackson and her taff. They called with my lab results, responded to e-mail; I felt welcome there. Unlike most doctors' offices these days where you're just another random patient.
I WENT TO MANY DOCTORS TRYING TO GET HELP FOR MY EXHAUSTION, MOOD SWINGS AND DIFFICULTY LOSING WEIGHT,. I WAS TOLD MY THYROID IS FINE AND NOTHING CAN BE DONE. DR JACKSON CHECKED MY TESTOSTERONE AND IT WAS SOOOOOOO LOW...I CAN HANDLE MUCH MORE TESTOSTERONE THAN THE LAB SAYS...I FEEL FABULOUS!!!!! SOOOO MUCH ENERGY, MY BODY IS TONING AND I SLEEP SOOOO WELL...I AM 45 AND HEARD HORMONE BALANCING OFTEN NEEDS TO START AGE 40 WHEN THE SYMPTOMS THAT BOTHERED ME STARTED....
40 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
King Drew Medical Center
Dr. Gail N Jackson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gail N Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.