Dr. Gail Kraft Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Gail Kraft?

Great pediatrician

She is the most amazing dr in the world my kids love her and I loved her when I was a kid I highly recommend her for a pediatrician!

Great Doctor

I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. She is exceptional in every category, from being an extremely good at her job all the way to her amazing bedside manner. I was very lucky to find her and am so grateful that my girls have the best.

Dr. Kraft is the best. We are so lucky to have her. She is a rare blend of exceptional abilities (I trust her completely. She is quick, thorough, capable, accurate, professional.) and amazing bedside manner (She listens and is compassionate, flexible, understanding, thoughtful, kind, caring, nice.)

Second Generation Doctor!

When I was a baby I had numerous health issues, and Dr. Kraft was my Pediatrician. My mother raved about how wonderful and compassionate Dr. Kraft was, and from what I remember she really CARED about her patients. I am expecting a baby of my own now, and am THRILLED that Dr. Kraft will be able to be Our family's Doctor!

Dr. Kraft is the nicest doctor!

I was referred to Dr. Kraft by a family friend who said she was "The nicest doctor," and I agree! My daughter, who is now three, has been a patient of hers since she was born, and Dr. Kraft always makes her feel comfortable, she even enjoys going for check-ups. Dr. Kraft really cares about your peace of mind as a parent, too - once she gave me her personal cell phone number when she went on vacation in case I had any questions in her absence. Another great thing about Dr. Kraft is she has an office out of her home in Weston, so you can see her after hours or on the weekend in case of an emergency. She's very friendly and I feel totally confident in her ability as a doctor, she is really great.

Dr. Kraft is a great Doctor!

My son has been seeing dr kraft since we moved to MA from NY last year when he was only 2 months old and i'm so glad we found her. She has two offices so it's always easy to get in to see her and she will answer your queestions if you call.

Excellent doctor. She is a great package. She not only is exceptionally talented, accurate and professional but has the best character, patient, understanding, thoughtful, thorough and kind. I am so lucky to have her caring for my two daughters.

She is a caring and pleasant doctor

Dr. Gail Kraft is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weston, MA.