Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gail H Mautner has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 5 of 22
Can't believe all the negative reviews - I love Dr. Mautner. Have been seeing her for a at least 7 years. She diagnosed my melanoma and is very careful about my skin screening. She is very easy to talk to - my young adult daughter likes her too. She is very thorough and approachable - would not go anywhere else.
Went to this Dr. several times and finally decided enough is enough! She's very quick and abrupt. I haven't felt confident that she thoroughly examined me. I talked to a few friends who also went to her office but were treated by two other drs. there and they were very disappointed with the treatment. They STRONGLY recommended that I go to another Dr. Glad that I took their advice.
I couldn't get an appt with the doc that my coworker recommended to me but had to see a doctor ASAP (and i mean ASAP) and Dr. Mautner was the only doctor available right away so I was glad to get an appointment...I thought the staff at the office were all very professional. The wait was about 25-30 minutes before actually seeing the doctor and when Dr Mautner came in she was very nice and upbeat but I felt a little rushed (i think i got to spend 5 mins with her but maybe that was all that was needed to diagnose my skin issues, who knows). She gave me an Rx for antibiotics and some cream and a coupon for the cream. I went to the pharmacy as fast as I can so I can get some reprieve from the severe itchiness i had on my arms and legs and when the pharmacist told me the antibiotics were $15 but the cream was $100+ i was like, "what kind of cream is this?" so i remembered that i was given a coupon by the doctor so i grabbed it from my car but then i was told i had to call the number on the coupon first to "activate" the discount. With the coupon I would only have to pay $20. I proceeded to call the number and was quickly irritated because I was so itchy all over the place and had to answer a bunch of silly questions via touchscreen on my phone which were mostly marketing questions. I found it really irritating that the doctor would prescribe to me a cream with a jacked up price and so expensive that i would be force to answer a bunch of marketing questions to get the much lower price...i mean i didn't have to go thru the hassle of getting $15 for the antibiotics so why all this for this cream? i feel like being taken advantage of during my time of need.
I went to Dr. Mautner based off of excellent online reviews and was very disappointed in the amount of time she spent with me. I waited about 20-30 minutes to see her, and she rushed me out of the room in less than 5-10 minutes. She also seemed very much disinterested in my explanation of my history with adult acne. I personally will not recommend and do not plan on going back myself.
27 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Gail H Mautner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsThe Millburn Laser Center, 12 E Willow St, Millburn, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gail H Mautner in this video.
Dr. Gail H Mautner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Millburn, NJ.