Dr. Gail A Mccracken Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gail A Mccracken?

Excellent personality, on time for appointment, takes the time to talk with patients, very knowledgeable in her field.

she doesn't have time for more patients apparantly

i would not see this doctor due to the appt issues they are having . A heart doctor made my appt and it was at least 3-4 months out. i was willing to wait on a good doctor. They called and wanted to reschedule which i said fine. Then they called back later and wanted to switch again. Or at least i thought it was a switch. My appt was in first week of Nov. They wanted to take an appt that was one day away & I already had a dentist appt on that date. I said no so they said my appt would be moved to Jan. RUDE. INCONSIDERATE. My time is prescious too. I won't be seeing her.

Dr McCracken's bedside manner was extraordinary. Best I've ever witnessed.

Dr McCracken is compassionate and caring and an excellent dr

Horrible clinic!!!

Between the ego, rude and uncaring staff, the long wait time, never getting a response to simple questions. Lets not talk about the billing department. Called me a liar, just because she did not know how MY insurance works. Horrible, just horrible. If the staff is that bad i hate to see the doctor, and i heard nothing but good things. Goes to show you can't always listen to others.

The Best

I have been a hospital nurse for 32 years and Dr. McCracken is one of the very best. I have worked with her, been her patient and my Mother was her patient. There is nobody who is more kind, caring, intelligent and instills confidence in finding the correct diagnosis and treating it. She will be frank if things MAY not goes as hoped. This is important. My whole family loves Dr. McCracken.

One of the best

I have worked in Nursing and other healthcare positions for over 40 years and I have met very few, if any, physicians with the intelligence, "bedside manner", and compassion of this M.D. I had a serious autoimmune & sometimes fatal disease that mimics cancer several years ago. Dr. McCracken had the proper diagnosis and treatment started within 10 days.

She is absolutely THE BEST. I have been in healthcare for 40+ years and have worked with her and been a patient of hers for six years. The only problem thaat I can identify is the difficulty in getting an appointment - she is so busy.