Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gail M Obrien
Dr. Gail M Obrien, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, MA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gail M Obrien has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gail M Obrien has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 7
I had my first appointment with this doctor and not only was she completely cold and rude, she made me feel like a criminal for asking for prescription help when I was simply trying to get help treating my medical problems.She let me ramble on in tears without saying a word and then gave me a dirty look when I was finished as if I was insane. I would not recommend her and if it hadnt taken forever to find a primary care doctor, I probably wouldnt keep her as my physician.
29 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLAHEY HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL CENTER, 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gail M Obrien, MD - Internal Medicine in Burlington, MA, in this video.
Dr. Gail M Obrien is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Burlington, MA.