Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gail Rudnitsky
Dr. Gail Rudnitsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenixville, PA, with other offices in Bala Cynwyd, PA and Hershey, PA (and 1 other location). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Rudnitsky is affiliated with Riddle Memorial Hospital, Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital and Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Gail Rudnitsky has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Gail Rudnitsky is Board Certified in 5 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Rudnitsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Riddle Memorial Hospital
Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Mercy Suburban Hospital
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gail Rudnitsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenixville, PA.