Dr. Gail Shaw Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Gail Shaw?

Comfortable

Posted on October 16th, 2015

I've been seen by Dr. Shaw for 18 or so yrs. -- She's always attentive and respectful.

Comfy 'n' Caring Environment

Posted on July 29th, 2015

Dr. Shaw performed my surgery to remove ovarian cysts in the late 90's & subsequent annual visits are always as pleasant as possible.

Avoid

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

Don't let the name of this practice fool you. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but my experience was definitely on the low end of what I would consider average. I was taken back to see that the instruments used for the PAP, the plastic spatula, a small brush (that they put in your vagina) were kept in an open container, sticking straight up for anyone to touch, cough/sneeze on, or whatever... yeah, gross! Follow up was non-existent with this office, I had to initiate each contact. Very unimpressed.