Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gail Shirley
Dr. Gail Shirley, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Walnutport, PA, with other offices in East Stroudsburg, PA and Stroudsburg, PA (and 1 other location). She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Shirley is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem, St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital and St Luke's Quakertown Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Gail Shirley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 7
As you retire from a long career of helping, caring, supporting, empathizing, sympathizing, counseling, cajoling, warning, encouraging, sharing, blessing and doing all that you did to help your patients, please know that you will be sorely, awfully missed by me and I am sure legions of other people lucky enough to have called you their family doctor. You are not replaceable.
Dr. Shirley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Pocono Medical Center
Tannersville Family Practice
St Lukes Health Network
32 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Gail Shirley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gail Shirley in this video.
Dr. Gail Shirley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnutport, PA.