Have you seen Dr. Gaila M Kenneally?

Missed simple diagnosis

Dr. Kenneally was not responsive to patient reports of symptoms and requests for further blood work. An more extensive blood work analysis would have revealed the very straightforward diagnosis and saved me a ton of time & worry. Instead, after ignoring critical signs of my illness for months, she referred me to a neurologist for further examination. However, over Christmas break, I had my parent's co-worker look over my labs & take a brief history, leading her to immediately & correctly diagnose my problem. Simple fix, literally felt better in two weeks.

Good, Reliable Doctor

Dr. Kenneally is a great doctor. She is very reliable and her diagnosis are on point. Waiting times is a negative, but this is a constant scheduling issue with ARC and not the doctor. I highly recommend this doctor!

Dr. Gaila M Kenneally is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Marcos, TX.

Dr. Gaila M Kenneally Is this you?