Dr. Gaither Davis Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gaither Davis?

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Dr Davis is very professional and thorough. All business, and a very, very good doctor.

This man needs to retire as he obviously doesn't care about his patients.

Posted on June 13th, 2015

One of the worst doctor visits ever. Waited in excess of 2 hours, only to be met with a cranky doctor who greeted me with "so did you shove a QTip too far into your ear?" He told me previous doctors gave me misinformation. Very critical of other doctors diagnosis but never game me a real one.

Mj

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Tonsils OUT : ) Bye bye infection!!!

Posted on November 10th, 2012

DR. DAVIS INSPECTS THOROUGHLY TO MAKE SURE HE IS 100% CERTAIN THE PERSON HE IS INSPECTING IS HEALTHY AND NOT RIDDEN WITH INFECTION. HE FOUND 1 TEASPOON OF INFECTION IN MY TONSILS THAT 4 OTHER DOCTORS DID NOT FIND because of their hesitation to be thorough. After antibiotics and persistent infection he removed the tonsils and today I am so thankful I found Dr. Davis.SIDE NOTE: {{For anybody whose goal it is to convince the public that Dr. Davis's intentions are motivated by anything other than High Principals and Compassion should reconsider their interpretation with an objective view. It is a disservice to the public (people who are sick and need help) to attempt to convince anyone that Dr. Davis is something other than a great doctor. So sad, and so selfish, grow up and go back to him and get your problem solved.}}

Great Doctor

Posted on September 23rd, 2012

I don't know why all the negative talk about Dr. Davis. Yes, at first he seems to be very clinical/business like. But as you talk to him, he is great. He answered all my questions. Gave a diagnosis/treatment that 3 other doctors could not find. I have been under his care for 2 years now and have a great rapport with him and his staff. Give him a try. You will like him.

Posted on September 8th, 2012

This man is very rough and rude. I went in for tinnitus and after two hours he seen me and said I had a little wax in my ear of which he proceded to suck it out instead of wash it out and I thought he was going to suck out my eardrum. Now my ears feel like they are full of water and the ringing is really bad now.He also had me take a hearing test of which I told him I did not need. I will never go back to this man.

Posted on February 5th, 2012

Charged me 250.00 for a misdiagnosis, nasal spray that I told him didn't work on my condition, and an hr wait to see him...

Posted on February 5th, 2011

I was never in my life treated as bad from any other doctor. He asked me why I was there, told me that the report that I brought him from my CT scan was a joke, and told me I had no common sense. I will never go back to his office, nor will he be referred. His staff is equally as unpleasant as he was.

Will never revisit

Posted on April 21st, 2010

This doctor is rude, did not allow me to speak, spoke over me...contradicted what three other drs. said and then accused them of only prescribing meds because it was expected. He was rough in his exam, twisting my neck when examining each ear...I would never recommend him to anyone nor will I ever go back to him. Shame on him...he needs a refresher course in bedside manners.

Posted on September 25th, 2017