Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gajendra Singh has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Gajendra Singh has the following 19 expertise
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Chronic Pancreatitis
Dr. Gajendra Singh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 95
One Sunday morning I woke up with pain in my lower right abdomen and went to the emergency room. after several Cat scans and x-ray's Dr Sing thought that this may have been an infected appendix that had eaten a whole in my cecum. We decided to remove the cecum which also would remove the appendix laproscopically . When Dr Singh inserted the scope he could see tumors. He removed the scope and then opened up my abdomen to remove the 2 cancerous tumors. Dr Singh and his staff returned any phone calls I had promptly and got me in quickly if necessary to see Dr Singh. I have healed from the surgery and am undergoing Chemo at this time. Dr Singh did a wonderfull job getting all of the cancer so that the Chemo can take care of any cancer cells that remain. Thank you so much to Dr. Singh and his staff. Betty Haggard
Dr. Singh was my surgeon for an internal bleeding issue that I was having which resulted in surgery of my stomach. He is a very kind and attentive physician; very informative with all options given to the patient so that the best possible decision could be made to resolve my problem. My wife and I felt that he did not rush in his explanation of the facts, good or bad , that could have resulted from my type of surgery but he gave us the best option to choose from. This made us feel that it was not just a job but about taking care of the needs of the patient. I was fortunate to have two other friends who had stomach surgeries that were very severe and listening to their stories of the care and attention given to them and their families put my mind and heart at ease for my surgery. Needless to say, that my surgery, a bloodless medical surgery was a success and I am recovering fine. I would recommend him with all confidence and conviction that you will receive the best possible attention and medical care. Mr. Williams
I had a serious attack of pancreatitis caused by a gallstone. Singh had to do major surgery to remove the gallbladder and half of the pancreas (which had died) and one follow up surgery when the first surgery failed to entirely heal. He was always clear in his analysis, willing to explain things I did not understand and able to communicated what we were doing and why we needed to do it.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
23 Years Experience
Sawai Man Singh Medical College
Graduated in 1995
St Louis University Hospital
Dr. Gajendra Singh accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsForsyth Surgical Associates, 3001 Maplewood Ave, Winston Salem, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gajendra Singh, MD - Surgery in Winston Salem, NC, in this video.
Dr. Gajendra Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.