4.7

Highly Recommended

I was referred to Dr. Singh by a friend. He and his staff exceeded my expectations! He and his staff were efficient yet never hurried, caring, compassionate, and committed to the highest standard of patient care. I felt like I was being cared for by a friend. I felt at ease with my decision to have surgery from the moment we talked. Total strangers in the hospital said if they ever needed surgery, Dr. Singh would be their surgeon of choice. I also appreciate his commitment to bringing affordable health care to our community.

Great Surgeon with Caring Communication

I met Dr Singh on a Wednesday and had my gallbladder out on Friday of the same week. He and his staff worked together to get me in for surgery that quick. Now back to my Wednesday appointment, Dr Singh answered all of our questions with care and also offered his opinions based on the images and answers to questions he asked of me. I was quite pleased to actually find a video of gallbladder surgery by Dr Singh on YouTube. That also greatly helped with my curiosity of the removal process but also he was very straightforward about the slim chance of needing to be opened up in the case of bleeding or other complication. Thankful to God that we were led to Dr Sing and his care.

AMAZING

I had a huge abscess under my armpit which was the worse because it disabled the movement of my arm for a bit. Dr. Singh performed an incision and drainage the same day I went in and he did it great! It was swift and quick but he still made sure it was as painless it could be for me. It took a week or two to heal but he was reliable the entire time, I couldn't have picked a better surgeon for it!

Wonderful Surgeon

Dr. Singh figured out what was causing my recurrent abdominal pain after having three other surgical consults in the area, one of which told me "Surgically there is nothing we can do for you." I had my appendix and gallbladder removed by Dr. Singh, and I feel great. Dr. Singh saw me quickly, scheduled the surgery quickly, and is a very compassionate surgeon. He even came into the lobby and talked to my little girl at the consultation. Hopefully I'll never need another abdominal surgery, but if I did I wouldn't go to anyone but Dr. Singh.

Dr Singh Saved My Life

When Dr Singh removed my appendix he found out that I had cancer. His calm demeanor inspired confidence when he told me how he could remove ALL the effected tissue. I am now cancer free and can move forward with my life. It has been three weeks since my procedure and have very little discomfort concidering the amount of work he had to do. We expect a full recovery within the next month. I could not have asked for a better surgeon than Dr Singh and highly recommend him.

Surgery

Surgery and total recovery went well. Will recommend to others.

Galbladder Removal

DR.Singh did a great job on my surgery i would tell anyone who is looking for a doctor to do stomach surgery to talk with him.

Laparoscopic Paraesophageal Hernia repair

Thank you Dr. Singh! My Surgery and healing process went very well. I highly recommend Dr. Singh he is very friendly and knowledgeable. Office staff is friendly and helpful as well. Thanks again! Kenn y

Good experience. Would highly recommend him .

Surgery

Dr. Singh is an excellent surgeon. He was very thorough in explaining my situation and wasted no time in scheduling my needed surgery. I am thankful to him and his staff for my excellent care. I would highly recommend him.

Surgery and care

Dr. Singh is an excellent surgeon. I appreciate his professionalism and mild manner.

Dr. Gajendra Singh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.