Dr. Gajendra Singh Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Gajendra Singh?

A people's Doctor

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

Dr. Singh was my surgeon for an internal bleeding issue that I was having which resulted in surgery of my stomach. He is a very kind and attentive physician; very informative with all options given to the patient so that the best possible decision could be made to resolve my problem. My wife and I felt that he did not rush in his explanation of the facts, good or bad , that could have resulted from my type of surgery but he gave us the best option to choose from. This made us feel that it was not just a job but about taking care of the needs of the patient. I was fortunate to have two other friends who had stomach surgeries that were very severe and listening to their stories of the care and attention given to them and their families put my mind and heart at ease for my surgery. Needless to say, that my surgery, a bloodless medical surgery was a success and I am recovering fine. I would recommend him with all confidence and conviction that you will receive the best possible attention and medical care. Mr. Williams

AWESOME!!

Posted on July 28th, 2017

I went to go see Dr. Sing after having a cyst under my arm that kept returning and would not leave. It was VERY painful. Dr. Singh removed the cyst and made sure that all was well during my recovery. I would HIGHLY reccomend him. I am a very happy camper. And the ladies in his office are WONDERFUL.

Very helpful, very knowledgeable

Posted on March 16th, 2017

I had a serious attack of pancreatitis caused by a gallstone. Singh had to do major surgery to remove the gallbladder and half of the pancreas (which had died) and one follow up surgery when the first surgery failed to entirely heal. He was always clear in his analysis, willing to explain things I did not understand and able to communicated what we were doing and why we needed to do it.

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

Dr. SIngh was very informative and spoke to my mother-in-law and the rest of the family so that we could understand. He was very compassionate toward her and answereed all of our questions. His staff was very helpful in sceduling her appointments to accomodate us.

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Easy to talk to, professional, answered all question without delay. Good manner.

Posted on September 12th, 2016

I had surgery 4 weeks ago and Dr. Singh was the surgeon on call at the hospital. Everything went well and my follow up visit at his office was fine. Didn't know Dr. Singh but would recommend him to others. Kind and courteous.

Wonderful Care

Posted on August 28th, 2016

I would definitely choose Dr. Singh for any general surgery needs in the future. When I was in the mist of my acute illness Dr. Singh and his staff helped to ease my concerns. Any question I had was answered promptly and accurately, in the office or on the phone. Dr. Singh spent an abundant amount of time with me at every appointment. My daughter and I were treated with respect, kindness and given a tremendous amount of knowledge while being treated by this physician. We are truly grateful to have had Dr. Singh and his staff as my medical care team.

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Dr. Singh was great with removing my cyst. He spent a lot of time with me in each of my appointments and explained in detailed exactly what was going on. He is very nice and so is his staff. I was very pleased with the surgery and recovery.

Posted on August 12th, 2016

Dr. Singh was extremely professional. He provided quality information both before and after the surgery on my follow up visit.

Posted on July 9th, 2016

Dr singh was a spectacular surgeon. He was very nice and made me feel very comfortable.

Posted on May 9th, 2016

Great Dr found the problem and solution I had been trying to get for over two years. Feel better than I have in years.

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Excellent. Couldn't ask for any better.