Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Galen R Griffin
Dr. Galen R Griffin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR, with another office in Eugene, OR. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Griffin is affiliated with McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center and Sacred Heart Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Galen R Griffin has 2 locations
3915 River Rd
Eugene, OR 97404
Book Online Now
Dr. Galen R Griffin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Galen R Griffin has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Galen R Griffin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Galen R Griffin - Posted on January 17th, 2013
Dr. Griffin is the best Dr. that has ever cared for and about our family. He knows what he is talking about. He also has an excellent nurse.
Dr. Griffin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Galen R Griffin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Health Net OR PPO
More about Dr. Galen R Griffin
Dr. Garrett earned her medical degree from Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, and completed both her OB/GYN residency and Gynecologic Oncology fellowship at Harvardâ€™s Brigham and Womenâ€™s Hospital. Dr. Garrett practiced at Brown University until 2002, when she and husband Craig Seidman, MD, moved to Eugene. Dr. Garrett has three children.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Galen R Griffin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Eugene, OR.