Dr. Galina Orenshteyn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Galina Orenshteyn?

Needs to hire some help place is like a circus.

was a good place but not anymore

I truely believe most of those reviews were writen by her staff. She was a great dr. Still is. But the wait time is out of this world. At leats 2.h hrs and still havent been seen by the dr. The girls in the front talk and gossip sobmuch they dnt noe or have a clue of what to do without the dr directing them. Dr's husband walks around like the mob boss. And stares at the workers behind hes such a perv. The workers do not like him n tlk abt him to the patients in private. Eveytime ur child has a little cough its always astma n thats not the case. Been goin here for over 2yrs. N think its time for a change. Dr. Is very over worked and aggervated at times. The girls r rude at times. Always telling the kids they cnt talk but remember its a childrens dr office I think thats the husband being an jerk as usual.

Dr. Galina is a great doctor! My daughter is daughter is 11 now and we have been going to her since my con was born. We moved to Brooklyn and I have tried new pediatrician, but was not satisfied so we still go to Dr. Galina. My con, loves her. My brother and sister now go to her as well,and love her ! If you are looking for a caring, compassionate, smart doctor, you should def. go to !

Exceptional pediatrician. Highly recommend

MAMA

I love Dr. GALINA ORENSHTEYN. At first I saw Dr. Galina as a second opinion 3 years ago. After my first appointment with her I saw how caring and informative she was. She went into great detail and gave me options on my san condition. I felt comfortable and trusted DR. GALINA. RECOMMEND !!!

MOM

Doctor , very good !!!! Recommend for new mom!!!!!

Look for another Dr.

wish all dr.s were like him!!! Mark as HelpfulReport Abuse Currently 3.75 of 4 stars | Best Pediatric Doctor Ever! | show details Jan 2 2013 I couldnt ask for a better doctor for my children. I cant say enough about her. Not only does she get on the childs level to make them feel comfortable but she really listens to make the best possible diagnosis! We just love DR. GALINA !

very unhappy!

I was waiting 1 hour to be seen with my newborn, they took me into 2 different exam rooms, one for vitals and one for the exam, so I had to redress him twice, the doctor was very good, however she says to me don't worry I'm just congested not sneezing so I wont get your baby sick, I can;t take days off..! So the dr was sick! While I was getting my son dressed, the staff was already bringing another child into the exam room, a coughing a child for that matter, and now my newborn is sick! I just took him in for a check up, and a day later now he is coughing!!!

Very good doctor!

I was waiting too long because didnt make an appointment. But doctor still take me and spend enough time with me and my lil one. Described all my questions and gave recommendation about newborn. Reccomend Dr.Galina to new mum!

CORTES LUIS