Dr. Galon Morgan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Galon Morgan?

Posted on September 8th, 2017

Dr. Morgan was to do an ultrasound guided biopsy on me. After thoroughly being explained the procedure by the nurse, Amy, I went for the biopsy. Dr. Morgan used the ultrasound to find the suspicious area in my breast. After much examination, Dr. Morgan informed me that he was not sure he found the area. Instead of doing a biopsy that may not have been the right area, he let me make the decision whether to proceed, or have a stereotactic biopsy done at another location. Which I did. I found Dr. Morgan's ethics and honesty outstanding.

Ref: Diagnostic Mammogram

Posted on July 26th, 2017

Dr. Morgan treated my diagnostic mammogram with extreme professionalism and concern for me. He works well with the support nurse who attended my exam and ultrasound. He was very supportive in giving me the results. It was a positive experience. I appreciated his care and skills.

Posted on August 7th, 2014