Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gamal E Elshafei
Dr. Gamal E Elshafei, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chula Vista, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Elshafei is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center and Sharp Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gamal E Elshafei has 2 locations
6655 Alvarado Rd
San Diego, CA 92120
Book Online Now
Dr. Gamal E Elshafei has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Gamal E Elshafei has the following 1 expertise
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Elshafei is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Gamal E Elshafei Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gamal E Elshafei's office for more information.
1303 Traver Ct Chula Vista, CA : (619) 287-3271
6655 Alvarado Rd San Diego, CA 92120
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gamal E Elshafei is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chula Vista, CA.