Dr. Gamal Eltabbakh Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Gamal Eltabbakh?

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Dr. Eltabbakh is the best!

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Dr. Eltabbakh is the best!

I trust and value his expertise.

Posted on March 20th, 2016

It can be scary to see a new doctor. However, after meeting him the first time, I trusted his abilities 110 percent. That’s why when I needed another surgery, it was a no brainer for me as to who I wanted to do it. I value his opinion and trust in his experience and knowledge when it comes to my GYN care.

Posted on March 17th, 2016

Dr. Eltabbakh was amazing in every aspect! He was compassionate, knowledgeable and talented. My husband, too, was very impressed by Dr. Eltabbakh. I recommend Dr. Eltabbakh without any qualms or hesitation. I was very scared when first walking in but walked out reassured with a solid treatment plan. I am truly grateful in every way!! I was told by a key staff member before my surgery that if his wife had to have the same procedure, he would 100 percent want Dr. Eltabbakh, which to me, was a huge compliment.

Posted on February 5th, 2016

My first contact with Dr. Eltabbakh was when he called me on a Sunday to discuss my referral and to see if I had any pressing questions or concerns prior to our initial consultation which was scheduled for Tuesday. This level of personal attention and concern has continued throughout our association. He has called me personally to deliver test results. He and his staff are matter-of-fact and efficient but in a way that inspires the greatest confidence. His bedside manner is just what I would have hoped for in my situation. He performed my surgery skillfully and I have had no complications. I would recommend him without hesitation. Also, as a bonus, his office is beautifully appointed and pleasant to be in. I know this sounds trivial but it really is a nice change from the usual sterile surroundings of a medical office and I appreciated it.

Posted on January 31st, 2016

He is very thorough in his explanations, and also very sensitive in some very trying times. All aspects of each visit have been transacted in an efficient, smooth, thorough, and competent manner. All questions were quite nicely answered, and it made this difficult time as pleasant as possible. Would highly recommend him without reservation!

Business Support Assistant

Posted on January 29th, 2016

Dr. Gamal Eltabbakh has been an Obstetrician & Gynecologist for many many years. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate with your personal health needs. He thoroughly explained all my options and did not pressure me into making any hasty decisions. Since my health issue was brought on unexpectedly, I needed to do my own research and ask around for advice as well. After further review, my best option was to have the surgery. My outcome was excellent after surgery and I had no complications. The Dr. was very informative every step of the way (pre-op visit, pre-surgery, post-surgery, and post-op visit). I was also quite impressed when he appeared at 5:45 a.m. to check on me and discharge me during my stay in the hospital following day after my surgery. I had the utmost trust and faith in Dr. Gamal Eltabbakh. I would highly recommend his expertise to everyone. Since my surgery, I no longer have lower back pain and no longer have extreme pressure in my bladder and colon. I feel one hundred percent better and the only regret I have is I wished I had this procedure done a lot sooner. I would have, had I known. I am a very satisfied patient and I look forward to having Dr. Gamal Eltabbakh as my specialist physician in the future. I have seen a lot of doctors, and Dr. Gamal Eltabbakh is by far, one of the best doctor's you can have! In addition, he has a wonderful, immaculate, and conveniently located office as well as a truly incredible staff.

Posted on January 12th, 2016

After a thorough examination, Dr. Gamal Eltabbakh carefully explained all my options from least invasive to most and patiently repeated them, when I responded to his explanation with my best blank look. He allowed me the time I needed to research and decide which option would be best for me and made himself available for questions, while supporting my decision to have a hysterectomy. His office accommodated my sense of urgency, once I decided and scheduled the surgery as soon as possible, to help ease my anxiety. He even came in early on Saturday morning, after Friday's procedure, to release me because I was anxious to get home for proper rest. He consistently showed concern about me being comfortable at every point of the process, including the post-op appointment. I felt better almost immediately and am grateful I had it done.

Posted on September 10th, 2012

I feel blessed that I was treated and I still continue in follow-up by this kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and skilled doctor. He and his staff made a scary diagnosis easier to deal with through their kindness, gentleness and efficiency. All of them in this office are amazing and I am very grateful to have been referred to Dr. Eltabbakh.

Posted on November 1st, 2011

I am so thankful for the wonderful care that Dr Eltabbakh provided for me. I was so fortunate to be referred to him. I sincerely appreciate his professional and compassionate bedside and office manner. I will be forever grateful to you and your wonderful staff.

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on December 19th, 2010

Absolutely would recommend to others!

Vermont is fortunate to have him

Posted on October 2nd, 2009

Skilled and responsive. Bedside and office manner professional, empathetic, and friendly. Understands that the patient is the decision-maker. Direct oversight of staff performance. (My opinion is based upon 3+ years of contact.)