Dr. Gamal A Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gamal A Harris?

Solved medical mystery in one visit

Seriously, if you are ever looking for an AMAZINGLY caring doctor - Dr. Harris is INCREDIBLE. I'm not sure as a parent, I would want my ill child to continue to attend college this far from home, without Dr. Harris close by. To give you an idea of how good he is - he had five pages of notes he made in regards to the test results we had sent him before our first appt. He had additional post it notes to question my daughter about. After an hour of talking, we left with his promise to help us find an answer. He was one of the first doctors to not focus on just one of the symptoms. An hour later he called us and said based on his previous research and the answers to the questions she provided, he believed she may have the rare Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. Although we knew nothing about it - the other doctors he sent us to - confirmed it. It is pretty crazy that this one doctor would take the time to find something on the first visit that other doctors didn't after years. He also calls her once a week to just check on her. Dr. Harris is truly a life saver and a blessing to our family.

My entire family (me, my husband, 2 adult daughters, 2 sons-in-law) have seen Dr. Harris for 14+ years. I have never had a doctor devote the time that Dr. Harris does to his patients. Even when he wasn't on my insurance, I could not force myself to change physicians. This man truly cares about his patients.

Alright Dr. if you can get past the staff