- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gamal M Ghoniem has 2 locations
Dr. Gamal M Ghoniem has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gamal M Ghoniem has the following 14 expertise
- Uterine Prolapse
- Kidney Stones
- Urethral Stricture
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Gamal M Ghoniem Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Gamal M Ghoniem
Gamal Ghoniem, MD, is currently the Head, section of Voiding Dysfunction, Female Urology and Reconstruction and Chairman of Medical Education at Cleveland Clinic Florida. He was born in Alexandria, Egypt in 1950, and he graduated from Alexandria Medical School in November, 1974. He completed his residency at the University of Alexandria, Alexandria, Egypt, in 1978 and, at that time, he was appointed as Assistant Lecturer. He left Egypt in 1980 for a fellowship in neurourology and female urology at Brown University in Rhode Island, and he also trained in urology at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich. Dr. Ghoniem was appointed to Tulane University, Department of Urology as Assistant Professor in 1987 and Chief, Section of Urodynamics and Female Urology. In 1991, he was appointed Associate Professor of Urology with a joint appointment in the Department of Gynecology. The following year, he was promoted to Professor of Urology and Clinical Professor of Gynecology. Some of