Dr. Gambrill Murray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gambrill Murray?

Great!

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Prompt, not hard to get an appointment. Spends plenty of time and actually listens. Very thorough and good diagnostician. Whole family goes to him now

Replace office staff!!

Posted on July 14th, 2015

My initial introduction was very pleasant...had no illness, just wanted to meet him and spent time in conversation. The next contact was through a receptionist to have a chest X Ray..sick for 5 days with bronchitis. When I called for results was put on hold 3 different times for over 15 minutes. Was told by Dr. that someone had called in the A.M. with results..NO! Next morning got a call. Looking for a new Internist.

very complete

Posted on February 18th, 2013

Very personable, I felt comfortable easily (I am usually nervous at the doctors) thorough exam and good at exposing things. he put me at ease and cured my mystery problem!! good to have found a GP I can talk to.

Posted on December 14th, 2010

Dr. Murray is generous with his time, is extremely knowledgable and caring in his practice of medicine. The most effective family doctor I have ever had.

Posted on June 17th, 2010

I would not recommend Dr. Murray. I came in with stomach pain. He was out in left field with his comment that my mouth ulcers were, "Nothing." When he checked my ear which was inflamed with impacted wax (i hadn't complained about it), he merely asked me, "Are you having trouble with our HEARING." As we were conversing the only possible direct answer was "NO" And when 5 items on my blood/urine work were starred "high/abnormal" he still insisted that I was "Perfect" He didn't want to listen -- just run lots of tests and then office staff did not call me with results until 2 weeks after.

Posted on January 17th, 2017